Tuesday 2 April 2013

Long time, no post!

Oh my goodness it has been so long since I posted anything on here! This post is basically what I call 'welcome to a third and final year university student's life'. Can I just say that I appreciate everyone who has visited this blog while I haven't been posting i'm so suprised people still do!

Okay so my last post was in last Summer...a lot of things happened after that post, some good and some really not so good. I don't think i've posted about this before but I have panic disorder or at least I now know that is what it is after the end of last Summer turned into a pretty horrendous experience involving panic attacks and having a leave a job. Really truely something I would rather never experience again and if any one reading this has similar experiences then please know that you are not alone and feel free to message,comment anything if you want to talk. So yes that was not a good time in my life, however once I started back at university for my final year I was thrown into the land of dissertation and coursework madness!

If anyone has been through their final year at university/college you will know what I mean. I feel like i'm permanently attached to my notebooks and textbooks, its been one hell of a mission to get to this point. However i'm now two months away from finishing university and i'm really excited but also terrified! Is that possible? I'm looking forward to having no coursework and having my own place (student living is not all its cracked up to be let me tell you, look out for a future post on this!) and i'm also looking forward to having a bit more structure back in my life. I'm terrified because I don't really know what I want to do, but i'm learning that this comes with time and experience and trying to remember that is not essential to land your dream job straight out of uni!
 
Okay so enough of me waffling on about my life. I hope everyone is well. I've got some posts lined up, i've acculmulated a lot of products and various items since last Summer that I want to review and talk about and also just some general life posts which could well be dull as dish water but we'll see!
 
 
xx

1 comment:

  1. Good to see a post, I can't even imagine how stressful things are, sending love x

    ReplyDelete